Power Sewing Toolbox, Volume 2
Tips/Techniques Not Found In Patterns
The book contains over 500 tips and techniques with chapters on: Fabric, Preshrinking, Cutting, Interfacing, Zippers, Collars, Sleeves, Techniques, Hems, Pressing, Travel, Wardrobe and Care. Techniques include: Stretch Tulle Mastery, Lining Knit Pants, V-Neckline Finishing Strip, Lining the Sleeve, Zipper Hidden in a Pocket, Collars with Sharp Points, Sleeve Plackets Made Simple, Lining Without a Pattern, Miter Magic, World's Easiest Welt Pockets and Fringe Secrets.
The bonus DVD features topics on: Welt Pocket with Zipper, Curved Seam Mastery, Jacket Sleeve Vents, Fly Front, and Behind the Scenes at Sandra's Photo Shoot.
- Hardback with enclosed spiral so that it lies flat.
- Printed on high-quality glossy paper stock.
- Step-by-step photos literally hopping off the page.
- Written instructions in a size larger type and easy-to-read font.
- A super detailed index makes it easy to reference something later.