Palmer/Pletsch Perfectfuse™ Interfacing - Tailor Ultra, 1 Yard
Great for jackets!
This weft interfacing has the hand of cashmere with a little gentle give in the crosswise direction making it very pliable and soft. As tailored jacket fabrics have become softer, lighter in weight and drapier, this new premium quality interfacing with it's softer hand makes tailoring these fabrics easier.
- The resin system is unique in the world. You'll never see it on the right side of the fabric and it won't be stiff, making it ideal even for very fine woolens.
- It's 66" wide, enough to fuse the full front on two jackets in most sizes.
- Crosswise stretch is compatible with stretch wovens.
- Preshrink if you're planning to wash the garment. If dry cleaning, preshrinking is not necessary.
- Available in ecru-white and charcoal-black.
- Available in 1 yard and 3 yard (item PP856Y3) packages.
Shipping and handling: $2.50 each